Re: new skolelinux mirror: ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de

On 11/03/12 20:55, David Prévot wrote:
>> Those Wiki pages are even immutable so I cannot fix it.
>
> They are not, but you need to login first.

Thank you for pointing that out.  I've gone and replaced the link to the
out-of-date download page, with a full set of (corrected) links taken
from the online documentation.  Hope that is helpful.

The links in the online manual still need to be updated though.

I've also added the RWTH Aachen mirror.  I'm aware of one other official
mirror, mirror.isoc.org.il but that is still missing the new release.

I may perform some other bits of cleanup of the Skolelinux Wiki now :)

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org