Re: Which hardware are you using with Skolelinux / Debian Edu?

Hi Holger,

I've seen it. The only problem are:

-I don't still have one single piece of this Ncomputing L230 and to go pick them
from garbage I have to produce my beautiful x >= 100 km co2 pollution by car.

-All the specs around in the web are unclear. No idea if there is a real geode
inside, or if it is even a more downstripped stuff. What would you guess in my place? Do
I have to spend fuel and time and go pick them?

TIA

Giorgio

--
Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero