Re: [slx-www-int] Our webpage status and a call for participation in moving content

Hi Arnt,

great that you (plural :) started on www.skolelinux.org back in shape!

On Montag, 5. März 2012, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> As some of you may already know our webpage has been broken for some time
> and we have not been able to fix it yet due to lacking permission and
> access to the server. It has been a long going process, but we now plan to
> move the webpage to a new server and start moving the content manually over
> there.
>
> Hopefully we will have our new server up and running within a few days, and
> hopefully also have the main structure of our webpage ready by then.

to which server is the setup being moved?

what kind of CMS do you plan to use there?

> I would like to invite as many people as possible to participate in moving
> the content so that we can the new webpage on the new server ready as soon
> as possible. I will send a new email when we are ready to do so and also
> post instructions on how to participate.

I'd like to participate. How do I get an account?

cheers,
	Holger