Re: scratch?

2012/3/6 Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de>
Hi Petter,

On Di 06 Mär 2012 10:04:16 CET Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Mike Gabriel]
We also have 64-bit package version in our archives, but that one is
currently broken due to wrong library paths. I am about to fix that in
a couple of days.

The 32-bit version should install flawlessly, though.

You could help even more people get access to scratch by uploading it to
Debian and backports.

I am not sure if the license works for Debian...
http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Scratch_License
http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Source_Code

Otherwise I would have already thought about that and mentioned that on the list...

I just saw for non commercial use only and guess that is enough for it to not be acceptable.

--
Marius