Re: Can you make a screencast of Debian Edu/Squeeze?

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 02:48:59PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Hi.  Can you make a screen cast of something related to Debian
> Edu/Squeeze?

Here's the one I've done concerning mass creation of user accounts:

http://vimeo.com/37675399

Licence is Creative Commons Attibution Share-Alike v3, which I hope is
o.k.

The audio and video quality is sort of poor due to crap test hardware.

(I had to use 'ffmpeg -i file.ogv -sameq file.avi' to be able to get it
converted to flash on vimeo.)

Wolfgang