Re: debian-edu-doc and RC2

Hi,

thanks for all the work on the manual! IMO it's quality has gretaly improved
in the last weeks & that's awesome!

On Montag, 20. Februar 2012, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> I wonder if it is good after all to document the steps for an upgrade
> from Lenny to Squeeze with all those LDAP related changes. As far as I
> know, that would imply to set up LDAP from scratch. All account related
> stuff would be a great problem too, I suppose.

Well, I think we need to come up with something, yes. Even if it is rather
generic/vague at first.

cheers,
	Holger

P.S./BTW: I think it's also time to start thinking about how to best translate
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes now. Any suggestions?