educlient-0.4-1 released

Hi,

I've committed educlient 0.4-1 in svn. Please check my commit,
since I'm very new with svn. I don't know if I have to
use svn-buildpackage or not. I've just committed the sources.

A "compiled" package is available here, this time with key signature:

http://dati.spse.ch/~gfwp/educlient/

Read carefully the README.Debian before testing. Install libnss-myhostname
prior to installation for Ubuntu 10.04, substitute lightdm with
gdm (or kdm ?) for 11.10 and for all of them create root password.

Have fun

Giorgio
--
Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero