Re: Automount issues

even disabling n-m with

chmod -x /usr/sbin/NetworkManager does not help.

Better goes with a 10 second sleep on the top of the autofs
startup script. I fear that it is a wheezy problem (and also
an enough recent Ubuntu problem).

there are plenty of such bug reports, both in BTS as in Ubuntu launchpad,
some of them very recent.

I have to check which OS suffers and which not.

Cheers

Giorgio

--
Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero