Re: Third Debian Edu Squeeze based Beta Release, 6.0.4 edu beta3

[Knut Yrvin]
> Good progress!

Yes.  A big thank you to everyone involved! :)

> Is there any start of a draft press statement, or should I start
> one?

No one started on a press statement.  But I did bounce the beta3
announcement to digi.no, hardware.no and computerworld.no.

The next release (beta4?) will have more polishing and updated
documentation that I expect will materialise during next weekends
developer gathering.  I expect this release to happen in 2-3 weeks.
Perhaps a press release should be prepared for this release?
Depending on how well beta3 hold up, we might even drop beta4 and call
it our first stable release. :)

At least I suspect we are not going to need much more changes before
the stable release.
--
Happy hacking