Re: Allow me to take over debian-edu-commits@?

[Joey Hess]
> I'd be happy to have to manage/own the list.

[Petter Reinholdtsen 2012-01-27]
> Good. :)

Since my last email, the Alioth admins have helped us to get the list
attached to the project, but no-one followed up on the migration.

I visited the admin pages today and asked for the password to
administrate the list to be reset, and am now waiting for something more
to happen.  I suspect you got an email from alioth with a new password.
If you are able to access the list, please add me as a list
administrator and send me the password.

This recently became rather urgent, as all the @skolelinux.no and
@skolelinux.org addresses stopped working.  Not quite sure what
happened, as someone was looking into migrating to a new server.  Now
the old server is removed and no backup exist, so we are without a
commits and all other mailing lists.

--
Happy hacking