Increase prestanda by "prestarting" iceweasel and oo?

Hi,

Yes, we have a prestanda issue..

I read some months ago a mess here that someone (cant find the mess now..) used to start a background shell when booting ws that fires up iceweasel and openoffice, so that it is downloaded to the ws already when the users come.
The problem is when you have an entire class using 14-20 ws and all of them starts openoffice simultainously first thing in the morning, then it gets *very* slow. That is, it takes long time (several minutes) until oo opens. After that it works ok.
So I would like to try that road.. Anyone knows how to actually do this?

Regards   /George