Re: Getting the Debian Edu APT repositoriy working again

[Mike Gabriel]
> Yeah this feels like ancient Python code. Since Python 2.6 it is not
> possible to raise exceptions of type str anymore.
> http://python-history.blogspot.dk/2009/03/how-exceptions-came-to-be-classes.html

Yeah.  I faked it by changing 'raise string, string' to 'raise
Exception(string+string)', and discovered that the problem was write
access problems, and that this could be solved by running as the katie
user.  I suspect dak is working, but do not really know how it work.
:)

Only one of the ftpmasters could tell. :)

--
Happy Hacking