Re: Current procedure/policy for committing to Debian Edu SVN

[Holger Levsen 2012-08-15]
> And it seems we are not that far away, when I tested our wheezy CDs
> last week, there was basically just one big bummer: the tasks are not
> installed. See http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Wheezy

A good indicator for how much work is left to do is the result from the
self test after installation, which is the output from
/usr/sbin/debian-edu-test-install.  Any 'error:'-line would be a problem
that need to be investigated and addressed.

Did you try the self test to verify how many problems are left to
address?

To install our tasks, our tasksel hooks need to be transformed from
using the old tasksel tasks to installing metapackages, as tasksel in
wheezy is changed to only install metapackages.  I suspect it should be
fairly little job, but remember to update our ltsp-build-client hooks
too.

Unfortunately, I do not have spare time left to work on this myself, so
I hope someone else will address it soon. :)

--
Happy hacking