getting wheezy and git going (and keeping svn for squeeze)

Hi,

I plan to upload debian-edu-config, with a version number of 1.700 and with
the debian-edu-config-gosa-netgroups package removed, to sid today, maintained
in a wheezy branch in svn(!), as I don't have time to create proper git repos
today, and instead of doing this half-way I rather continue to use svn for a
few more days.

My plan for a proper svn2git migration consists of (at first) creating git
repos (with history from svn) for all current packages from
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-edu/trunk/src/ and track the migration
of the rest (CD build, website, what else) via a wiki page... how does that
sound?

And for squeeze support, I propose to continue using svn (trunk) just like we
used to do.

Does that sound like a reasonable plan?