Re: Edu roaming with GNOME

[Giorgio Pioda]
> on a fresh installed edu roaming with GNOME (gdm) the login is
> possible only with terminal, not with gdm.

Wow.  PAM must be working if it work from the terminal, so I fail to
understand why gdm should fail to work.  Anything useful in
/var/log/auth.log?  Does it work if you install kdm instead of gdm?

On the other hand, almost no testing have been done with the Gnome
variant, so it isn't surprising.  Now it is too late for large changes
to improve the Gnome experience. :/
--
Happy hacking