Re: Skolelinux/Debian Edu developer gathering in Oslo, Norway, March 16-18 2012.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:07:07PM +0100, Olav Dahlum wrote:
> There's again time for a Skolelinux/Debian Edu developer gathering in
> Norway, and Freecode in Oslo have gracefully offered their space to us. The
> gathering will take place between Friday the 16th and Sunday the 18th of
> February, so book your transportation now.
  ^^^^^^^^

It might be a bit late to book now. ;-)

Unfortunately there is Chemnitzer LinuxTage at 17./18.3. - I would have
loved to join otherwise.  I'm just mentioning this clash of events
because I know that several German SkoleTuxe are usually in Chemnitz.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de