Re: [TAF] wiki://DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/

[Justin B Rye]
>  * Don't call them "file groups" - that would mean groups of files.

In my vocabulary, they are actually named 'file groups' as opposed to
'net groups' which is a different kind of groups on Linux.  The
distiction is important, as we use both file and net groups in Debian
Edu.

> While I'm looking at this page, though: it's using predominantly
> en_US spellings, while others in the suite are using en_GB (for
> instance the Samba page talks about the "Network Neighbourhood").
> Looking at the distribution map of Skolelinux sites, en_GB would
> probably make more sense - should I do an overall consistency sweep?

I would prefer en_GB, but it isn't important for me which one we pick.
--
Happy hacking