Re: Anfrage

Hi!

Am 11.01.2012 10:54, schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> Hi.  I only understand English and Norwegian, and do not understand
> your email.  As it contain words like Skolelinux and Debian Edu, I
> suspect it is related to my work in this area, and pass it on to the
> debian-edu@ mailing list where someone might understand it.
>
> [Bernhard Mager]
>> Sehr geehrter Herr Reinholdtsen,
>>
>> Ich habe die Neue Debian Edu Skolelinux zu Installieren Konte mich
>> aber nicht einlogen, in der Vision Alpha oder Lenny konte man eifach
>> als root sich einlogen. ich weiß daß macht amn nicht. Ich mache
>> schon seit 1996 DEBIAN/GNU/LINUX, und nutze gerne Skolelinux als
>> Priavtperson. In Usere Hompage wollte ich auf die Neu Hinweisen,
>> pflicht können Sie mir weiterhelfen? Ich hatte die Neu Vision von
>> Distrowatch.com, Ich versuche nochmal diese mit der von Debain
>> seite. Viel erfolg noch und einen schönen
>> Grüß
>
> Anyone able to understand and answer this email?

It is in German, a rough summary would be:  I tried your New version,
but couldn't log in.  Using the alpha version or the Lenny based I could
simply log in as root (I know I shouldn't do this).

Having no Debian Edu system available right now, I can't check and help
him myself, but maybe the translations already helps you a bit?  If no
one has a better idea, I would recommend pointing him to the
debian-user-german list (and ask him to provide more information there).

Best regards,
  Alexander