Get prepared for testing Debian Edu squeeze (beta1)

Hi all,

we are very close to announcing the beta1 release of Debian Edu squeeze (this is not the announcement yet, though)...

The release of D-E squeeze beta1 will be a great milestone and we intend to release D-E squeeze stable in the very near future.

But to be able to accomplish this goal we will need heavy testing by all Debian Edu/Skolelinux people out there in the world...

So please, please, please, tell your family, your friends, your colleagues, your employer that you will be very very busy during the rest of September and during Octobre 2011 as you have to support the Debian Edu developers... I am sure, most of them will understand!!!

So prepare, beta1 will be out soon!!!

Greets+ThanksInAdvance,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: