Samba in Debian Edu wiki

hi folks,

I have scribbled down a short howto for getting started with the latest Samba NT4 domain integration in Skolelinux:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Samba

I just realize that I am not so enthusiastic with docs and that I really get impatient with them, too... So, I will be really thankful if there is someone out there who takes the sketch, a Debian Edu DVD (the current still has flaws in the netlogon scripts, but the next will have them solved) and tests the setup and improves the Wiki page. THANKS!

Furthermore, the page currently is orphaned. From where should we link the page???

Looking forward for help!
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: