Re: RFS: openteacher

Hello,
I'd submitted an RFS a long time ago for this(hope it ends up in the same thread). There was some discussion on the name and I'd spoken to upstream about it but they weren't going to change the name. I had to drop it since few other things came up. I'd like to know if there's someone willing to sponsor this package? It's been a while I asked about this issue but thought I'd email the list since none in the IRC Channel are responding and the developer's really keen on getting it included into the repositories.

--
Arvind S Raj

B.Tech, Computer Science and Engineering(Final Year)
Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri