Re: Iceweasel: Linux Persona (Tux skin)

Hi,

On 03/07/11 21:17, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> as for customizing or even branding our desktop
> to give it a Debian[Edu] feeling, personas are
> yet another option.
>
> I just noticed there are some local Linux personas
> from South America - like Brasil:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tux-brasil-linux/
>
> Anybody reading who did personas before? Spreading a nice
> persona of Debian Edu/Skolelinux might even raise the
> attention to our neat CDD.

personally I am using this linux-debian persona that I like very much:
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/110714

It is under the CreativeCommons 3.0 license, I'm not sure if that is
free enough.

Regards,
--
 .''`.   Philipp Hübner <philipp.huebner@debalance.de>
: :'  :  pgp fp: 6719 25C5 B8CD E74A 5225  3DF9 E5CA 8C49 25E4 205F

         We are the Power inside, we bring you Fantasy.
         We are the Kingdom of Light and Dreams,
         Gnosis and Life: Avantasia!