Skolelinux at Kieler Linux-Day

Hi all,

I would like to make people aware of this posting on the German Skolelinux list:
http://www.skolelinux.de/pipermail/events/2011-April/000251.html

For those who can speak/read German and do not listen on the user/events channel on skolelinux.de this might be interesting and I would be happy about feedback and contributions.

We in Kiel have been offered to set up a ,,Linux for schools'' corner as well as giving presentations on Debian Edu/Skolelinux at the Kieler Linux-Day in Octobre 2011 (28th + 29th). I will be happy to meet anyone of you there as a guest, a speaker, a supporter or in any other role.

Those who cannot read German, but are interested nonetheless... just let me know and I'll give you an English nutshell translation...

Greetings,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: