Re: Iceweasel causes very high load and IO usage on thin-client-servers
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Iceweasel causes very high load and IO usage on thin-client-servers
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:01:54 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <4D3D4B37.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20110123093221.GH29990@login2.uio.no> <email@example.com> <4D3D4B37.firstname.lastname@example.org>
[Ronny Aasen 2011-01-24]
> for the time it seams disabeling the feature is the only option on
> multiuser enviorment.
I've committed my proposed and untested change to svn, and hope someone
got time to test if it work as it should. I've also reported a bug
against debian-edu-config to have a place to discuss the change.