Re: Anyone got any experience with the onlyodf extention to OpenOffice.org?

[Jürgen Leibner]
> Hi Petter,
>
> maybe it helps to write a script which uses 'unopkg add' for adding
> the extensions you want.
>
> 'man unopkg' gives more infos.

Thank you for the feedback.  This seem to be the usual approach, and I
peeked into other extention packages to see how to use it.

I've created a test package at
which seem like it could work.

I guess it should be uploaded into Debian, but I am unsure if the oxt
file found on the extentions web site could be considered to be the
upstream source.  The oxt zip file only contain text files, and the
package seem to be simple enough.  Anyone know?
--
Happy hacking