Requesting package adoption flashqard

Hello everyone,

I packaged a flashcard application for ubuntu and now I was wondering whether
it could be included into the debian main repository (ubuntu syncs from that
afaik). The project is written for QT4 and can be found at
http://www.flashqard-project.org, it seem as if the active development has
stopped, I thought about working a bit on it, although it's in a pretty usable
state. As a first step I added a German translation which is included in the
flashqard-0.15.0-1ubuntu2 package which can be found in my PPA
https://launchpad.net/~opensource-michael-skiba/+archive/ppa

But since I don't have commit rights for Debian, I was wondering whether
someone would be willing to "adopt" the package? I'd take care of it and send
you a debian compatible package once in a while :)

I hope this is the right list, otherwise feel free to redirect me to the right
place.

Please put me into CC, since I'm not subscribed (yet).

Kind Regards,
Michael Skiba