Debian BTS questions

Hi all,

I have a question concerning Debian BTS. I am currently trying to tag several bugs as pending as they have been fixed in SVN. I also add ,,(closes: #XXXX)'' comments to already existing debian/changelog entries.

What I do is: send a message to XXXXX@bugs.debian.org (where XXXXX is the bug number) that starts with

<quote>
tags #XXXXX + pending
# some comment like: fixed in SVN
thanks
</quote>

1. question: how long does it take that these updates appear in BTS? I send these mails, but I do not see them for a long time (nothing happened to the bug during the last 20min).

2. Why is this bug not marked as pending:

Is the ,,#'' in prepended to the bug number relevant here?

Thanks,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: