Re: build DVD for testing

Hi Holger,

thanks for giving your time!!!

On So 28 Aug 2011 14:26:34 CEST Holger Levsen wrote:

On Samstag, 27. August 2011, Mike Gabriel wrote:
I have committed some changes concerning the Samba framework in Debian
Edu yesterday night. Could someone please launch a DVD build process,
so that I can do some testing later (probably only on Monday)?

The build process will be automatically launched, once new packages are
uploaded. (That said, I dont have time to do this atm. I first want to get
other+older Debian Edu backlog done...)

So my actual question was if someone with upload permissions could upload the latest code in SVN as built packge to squeeze-test.

Maybe you want to make a backup of the current DVD image, depending on
which version to be used as beta1(?).

beta1 will be generated from squeeze, while new uploads trigger the build of
squeeze-test images.

I have seen messages from Debian FTP masters that documented upload of debian-edu-doc to unstable, but that does probably not relate to uploads (or anything else) around debian-edu-config...

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: