Re: Samba machine object in LDAP (smbldap-tools vs. ldapsam:editposix)

Hi Alejandro,

On So 28 Aug 2011 01:54:18 CEST Alejandro wrote:

Well we have:
top --> account
top --> person --> organizationalPerson --> inetOrgPerson

The two are STRUCTURAL and not compatible in a object.

Sure, Samba ldapsam:editposix uses top --> account as structural objectClass, GOsa expects top --> person --> organizationalPerson --> inetOrgPerson (it seems).