Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/Installation" by MariusKotsbak

Hi Marius,

On Sonntag, 14. August 2011, Debian Wiki wrote:
> The "DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/Installation" page has been changed by
> MariusKotsbak:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/Installation?action
> =diff&rev1=25&rev2=26
>
> Comment:
> Added warning about unetbootin that was lost

[the diff was:]
> +NB: Using "unetbootin" or Ubuntu's USB stick writer is
> not recommended.

This warning wasn't lost, instead I have removed it on purpose. This is a
manual, and it should describe what one should do. I should not have arbitrary
warnings about things not to do.

That's why I removed it.

cheers,
	Holger