GOsa question: add Samba workstations in NIS netgroups

Hi Alejandro,

I am currently setting up a school that has Samba workstation that shall also be used as LTSP Diskless Workstations. Basically the systems have to be dealt with as if they were dual boot systems (Windows, Linux).

My problem now is: I cannot not add Samba Machine account objects to NIS netgroups, they are simply not listed as addable objects.

Do you have an idea, how to handle this with the current netgroup implementation in GOsa???

Thanks+Greets (hope your are well!),
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: