Re: browser races

On 22 June 2011 15:53, Andreas B. Mundt <andi.mundt@web.de> wrote:

> Are you aware of:
>
>    <URL:http://mozilla.debian.net/>
>
> Perhaps it's possible to use that archive in your case. Let us know it
> it is a good (or at least working) solution.

No I wasn't, and it is really useful for squeeze (not lenny though). I
installed plain squeeze on a netbook and now I have iceweasel 6
already thanks to that archive.

Now, do I really need  to update it every  couple of months (even 6 weeks!)?

A request for wheezy might be a way for tjener to update workstations
when they connect. I think jose uses puppet for that kind of thing.

thanks again

nigel