Re: browser races
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: browser races
- From: Nigel Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 20:08:16 +0900
- Message-id: <CADLSRd5JeQ0EqGpA27e1Crxa+hd6V3KQ-uRuq=8XSabe3yVZaw@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110622065304.GA4409@flashgordon>
- References: <BANLkTi=MNcec3pKVZodREjV=4ZniTSB2rw@mail.gmail.com> <20110622065304.GA4409@flashgordon>
On 22 June 2011 15:53, Andreas B. Mundt <email@example.com> wrote:
> Are you aware of:
> Perhaps it's possible to use that archive in your case. Let us know it
> it is a good (or at least working) solution.
No I wasn't, and it is really useful for squeeze (not lenny though). I
installed plain squeeze on a netbook and now I have iceweasel 6
already thanks to that archive.
Now, do I really need to update it every couple of months (even 6 weeks!)?
A request for wheezy might be a way for tjener to update workstations
when they connect. I think jose uses puppet for that kind of thing.