Re: libpam-mklocaluser: login fails when used in conjunction with sssd

[Holger Levsen]
> Hi,
>
> Is 634829 also relevant in our default configuration? (Whether or
> not it is I think the fix should be pushed to squeeze. But if it is
> we probably want to include the fix in beta1.)

I did not test, so I do not know.  I do not have a test bed ready, and
no spare time to set it up, so I hope someone else can test this.

But when I tested a year ago, the module worked, so I suspect this
might be related to the version of python being used.

Happy hacking,