beta1 (was Re: debian-edu LDAP tree

Hi,

On Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Great! So it might be nice to have a new CD built...

(the changes have been commited to svn but not uploaded yet...)

the question is: do we want to call the current images "beta1" and release
them as such, or

do we want yet another change and delay "beta1" further?

Tomorror or tonight I could copy away the images to the URL mentioned in
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/Installation#Download_the_installation_media_for_Debian_Edu_6.0.2_beta1_Codename_.22Squeeze.22
but I dont have time for any more stuff (until in a week), so writing a short
release announcement must be done by someone else.

cheers,
	Holger, slightly in favor of getting beta1 out now and then
		concentrating on beta2 - but then, I'm not the best
		person atm to judge whether the current images are
		close enough to beta1 now...