Participation in the next Edubuntu irc meeting ?

Dear all,

Me and Ruben from the FRISK board (free software in the schools, norway) will participate in the next Edubuntu irc meeting to see if we can find a way start a long term cooperation between Edubuntu and DebianEdu.

If any developers have the time and would like to participate in this meeting as well, then we would really appreciate it. Preferably someone who knows DebianEdu well.

The meeting agenda is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Meetings/Agenda

Please let me know if anyone would like to participate, or if you have any questions or comments.

Have nice evening / day!

Best regards,

Arnt Ove Gregersen
FRISK board leader