Re: RFS: openteacher

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 04:51:18PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Dienstag, 1. März 2011, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
I suggest to aim such comment to the upstream project, or at least the RFP bugreport, rather than (only) to this list where it is of little value.

you removed the part where I said "or is it just me" - ie what do you think?

Why bother upstream with my perception if I'm alone (and no teacher in the first place).

I deeply regret having snipped that important (to you) detail of your earlier post.

I do not find the need to debate your opinion, just imagined that upstream might appreciate it.

I look forward to following the debate here, and apologize ahead for my disturbing it with my off-topic remarks.

 - Jonas