Ready for alpha1, release notes need to be written first

The LTSP clients seem to work fairly well based on squeeze-test at the
moment, and I believe it is time to publish alpha1.  But first the
release notes need to be written.  Please take a look at
changes since alpha0.

I believe the focus of alpha1 should be the LTSP client experience.

For alpha2, I hope we can focus on the main-server setup, but before
that can happen we need to finalize the LDAP structure work.

Happy hacking,