Re: Idea for storing LTSP configuration in LDAP

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> [100712 14:46]:

> [Holger Levsen]
> > Hi Petter,
> >
> > But I could maybe offer you a testbed: debian-community.org is run
> > on a very idle server with 4 cores, 6gb of ram and 800gb free disk
> > space. You could run quite a test environment there, if you wanted
> > to... interested?
>
> Definitely interested, but my current problem is limited bandwidth
> (mobile 3G network), and running virtual machines remotely is very
> painful.  Installing on a local virtual machine is also very painful
> due to the same limitation.

perhaps as idea?

I use Virtualbox in combination with x2go on a remote machine in
our testenter.

Viele Gruesse/Regards
--
Kurt Gramlich            Schule? Software? Skolelinux!  :-)
kurt.gramlich@lugrav.de  listen to the war and peace report