Re: Linux signpost?

2010/7/9 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>:
> On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 12:11:37PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[...]
>> I would be very happy if someone would spent time on reviewing these
>> packages to see if the packages listed in tasks but missing in Debian
>> should be uploaded to Debian.
>
> ... or would maintain the fields needed for prospective packages.  This
> is a simple task for people who want to dive into Debian Edu and does
> not require any technical skills.  I think I just volunteered to apply
> patches to the tasks files in case somebody remains unsure - if not I'm
> just doing it now.
>
> Kind regards
>
>      Andreas.
>
> [1] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch-sentinel.en.html#s-packageslist

Hello
I had a look at the kdeedu package and edu.kde.org. There are several
new applications in KDE4. You should consider adding the following:
parley to education-language (replacing kvoctrain)
rocs to eduation-mathematics (new in 4.4)
step to education-physics
lokalize (instead of kbabel) in education-language or another one,
kbabel is part of education-desktop-other.

I'm sure we can find more of them at http://www.kde.org/applications/

Also in the education-* tasks, you should remove the old packages from
KDE3 as most of them have been removed from the archive (kvoctrain and
kbabel are two examples, but there are many others)

regards
Olivier