Re: r64627 - trunk/src/build/CD-administrator

[Holger Levsen]
> Are you sure?
>
> I really doubt it: first, xrandr is used today for what i810switch did.
> Second, last upload of i810switch was in 2008.

Nope.  But it seem to be the only tool capable of enabling the
external output on my Thinkpad X41 on Lenny, and I want those in need
of it to have it available. :)

I base the packages to install on a given piece of hardware on input
from those that do know.  If you have input, please submit it as BTS
reports against discover-data, ref

Happy hacking,