IRC meeting

Hi,

it seems to me, that we should have another IRC meeting, to plan our
development for squeeze, to plan another developer gathering, to plan work on
the website, to plan a pointrelease of lenny, to plan things which I cannot
forsee yet... :-)

So I've set up a doodle poll to find a date and a time for another meeting.
Please go to http://doodle.com/d8cbmgrt38b69tb6 and indicate which date+time
works for you.

Thanks.

I will go through the result next tuesday and publish the result here.

cheers,
	Holger, hoping other want an IRC meeting too