Anyone willing to maintain Debian Edu related packages currently missing in Debian?

On our list of bugs usertagged with debian-edu@lists.debian.org, there
are a few WNPP requests for new packages.  Are these requests still
relevant?  Anyone willing to upload and maintain them?  Now is a good
time to upload new packages if we want them included in Squeeze.

The list is available from
I'm unable to reach bugs.debian.org now, so I can not provide a list
of requests, but I remember some gnome hardware tool, a ttf font and
the sssd package.

Are there other packages we should put on our list of packages we want
in Debian?  Please register WNPP requests and usertag them.

Happy hacking,