Our wiki pages needs improvement

Hi all,

I noticed after Arnt Ove Gregerson wanted to also see the www subpages
in a subpages list on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ that the list
is incomplete generated. Normaly that subpages should already in the
list.
My investigations showed that there was no subpage ../DebianEdu/www.
I created it, but it didn't showed up in the list. After some trials
with the regex <<PageList(regex:case:^DebianEdu/[^/]*$)>>
and renaming the subpage with all its subpages to ../DebianEdu/WWW there
was no improvement. The subpage didn't show up in the list. So I used
<<Navigation(children,1)>> and it functions as it should.

I marked both lists with /!\ and a comment to get feedback how to handle
that or better find one who can solve the problem. This is also the
intention of this mail.

An other side effect of this investigations is that I found a lot of
outdated or incorrect or doubled content about web issues in various
subpages. That should be reorganized on the .../DebianEdu/WWW page IMO
and tidyied up soon. Someone with deeper knowledge of 'who is in wich
team' should edit the teams pages.

Also there are some dead links, which should be corrected.
So please, take some time and help to improve.

Regards, Jürgen Leibner

--
juergen.leibner@t-online.de
GnuPG Key ID: 0x37FF4410