Rent a house in Provence and be treated to a Provencal meal.

Rent a house in Provence and we will treat you to some genuine Provencal Cooking
The tranquil countryside of lavender fields, olive groves and vineyards is the setting for most of our Provençal properties. Some are nestled in the foothills of Les Alpilles, within easy striking distance of the historic towns of St Rémy de Provence, Avignon and Arles, or the fascinating Camargue area. Others are located in the Luberon Hills, close to the picturesque towns of Bonnieux, Goult, Gordes and Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. Alternatively, we have a number of properties near the vibrant city of Aix-en-Provence, the Provence of artists, such as Cézanne.

Whichever Provence you choose, we would like to complete your experience by treating you to some genuine Provençal cooking.

So if you rent one of our eighty properties this year*, we will organise a complimentary chef to cook a 'never to be forgotten' meal for you at your villa.
A Selection of Properties from our Book
MAS DE L'ESPERANCE
LES ALPILLES
MAS DE L'ESPERANCE
6 - 7 PEOPLE

Traditional style, spacious Provençal house with pool, located in the countryside close to Paradou and Mausanne.

LA MAISON DES BAUX
LES ALPILLES
LA MAISON DES BAUX
6 PEOPLE

Beautiful villa with wonderful views and pool, set into the rocks at Les Baux de Provence close to St Rémy.
LE TILLEUL
LUBERON
LE TILLEUL
5 - 7 PEOPLE

Absolutely charming house, with small garden and pool, located in the centre of the pretty village of Goult.
HAUT VILLAGE
THE LUBERON
HAUT VILLAGE
8 PEOPLE

Delightful property with pool, located on the outskirts of a charming Luberon village of Cabrières d'Avignon.
MAISON DE FONTVIEILLE
LES ALPILLES
MAISON DE FONTVIEILLE
8 PEOPLE

Very pretty house with large garden and pool, located on the outskirts of the attractive village of Fontvieille.

VILLA POMODORO
AIX-EN-PROVENCE
VILLA POMODORO
8 PEOPLE

Tastefully renovated property with pool, located close to both the village of Puyricard and Aix-en-Provence.
UN CHARME A GOULT
THE LUBERON
UN CHARME A GOULT
8 PEOPLE

Beautiful property with wonderful views and pool, located on a hillside, just outside the pretty village of Goult.

MAS DE ST JACQUES
LES ALPILLES
MAS DE ST JACQUES
10 PEOPLE

Beautifully restored mas, with small garden and pool, located at the heart of the pretty village of Mouries.
MAISON DE LA TREILLE
THE LUBERON
MAISON DE LA TREILLE
10 PEOPLE

Charming recently renovated house with heated pool, located in the centre of the quiet village of Maubec.

MAS DE LA SORGUE
AVIGNON
MAS DE LA SORGUE
12 PEOPLE

Wonderful spacious family property with large garden and pool, located near L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and Avignon.
MAS DU CEDRE
LES ALPILLES
MAS DU CEDRE
14 PEOPLE

Traditional and stylish mas with large grounds and pool, located near the pretty village of Eygalières and St Rémy.

LA BASTIDE DES PLAINES
SOUTHERN LUBERON
LA BASTIDE DES PLAINES
16 - 17 PEOPLE

Impressive 18th century bastide with large grounds, pool and tennis court, located near Rognes and 18 kms from Aix.
Facebook
Twitter
The Hotel Villa Book
We also have a selection of Hotel Villas and Aprtments

A perfect solution for those who want to enjoy the freedom of a villa or apartment holiday, whilst being indulged by an an ever present luxury hotel service.
* Applies for any booking made from 6th April 2010 - 31st December 2010.
  www.thevillabook.com
www.thecityapartmentbook.com

France

Italy

Greece

Spain

The Caribbean

Mauritius

Bali

South Africa

Gozo

Croatia

New Zealand
plus...
PortugalMorocco
and
Alpine Chalets

info@thevillabook.com | www.thevillabook.com | www.thecityapartmentbook.com

212 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HG
Tel: +44 (0) 2079176830 | Fax: +44 (0) 2079176831

SHARE | UNSUBSCRIBE