Provide extra firmware where debian-installer find it

I just patched the CD and DVD build system to try to provide the extra
firmware packages in a location where debian-installer (hw-detect) is
able to find them.  The firmware packages are only looked for in / and
/firmware/ on the CD and DVD, while we provided them in
/pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/.

I implemented this by creating a script called using the
DISC_FINISH_HOOK provided by debian-cd, and symlink from
../pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/*.deb to /firmware/.

I am unsure if using symlinks work, and a bit unsure if d-i will find
these packages.  I suspect d-i will ask for them even if they are
available, so if you have hardware in need of extra firmware and test
the latest lenny-test netinst CD, do not be surprised if the question
show up even thought the firmware is available.

Please test and let me know if this work?  I lack hardware that need
extra firmware, so I can't test this myself. :(

Happy hacking,