Re: Can the fluid-soundfont-gm recommend on fluid-soundfont-gs be changed to suggests?

Hi Petter,

2010/3/1 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>:
> Hi.  Did you notice my request to change the fluid-soundfont-gm
> package (#571316)?  The problem affects Debian Edu badly, and reducing
> the recommends to suggest would help quite a bit.

I'm sorry about that; I must have overlooked it. I do systematically
go through the bug tracker from time to time, but I've been fairly
busy at the moment, so it must have fallen under my radar. I'll have a
look today or tomorrow, and try and get something sponsored, including
fixes for other bugs there, too.

Thanks for the reminder,

--
Toby Smithe :: http://tsmithe.net