Money for International Developer Meeting 19. - 21.2.2010

dear skoletuxe,

we have an important Change in  (re-)imbursment of travel and
unterkunft costs:

If you are planing to join our international developer meeting
in february and need financial support:

any ticket has to be orderd by Ruth ElAbed from FH Zweibrücken!

So please contact her immediatly via email or phone

Give your flight or train timetable wishes as soon as possible!

Best (next) train station from Zweibrücken is Bad Homburg (Saar).
You arrive via train from Saarbrücken.
The train-station Saarbrücken is on the route of the high speed
train between Paris and Frankfurt(M).

If you need any help, please contact Ruth:

Ruth.ElAbed@fh-kl.de

0151.59216807

I hope to meet you in Zweibrücken.

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
Projektleitung skolelinux.de
--
kurt@skolelinux.de