Re: International Developer Meeting 19. - 21.2.2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:19:21PM +0100, Kurt Gramlich wrote:
> * Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> [100127 13:25]:
>
> you have an account since Nafplion ;-)

... so since nearly 5 years ago and I never used it.  Luckily enough I
was remembering the password correctly - but it would have been much
better to not register.  It was just forcing me to update the way
outdated information on my user page.  Having an account on more and
more sites just drains time and makes no sense.

> but I will put your name there in ;-)

Thanks.

Kind regards

      Andreas.