Re: How can we change the default iceweasel startup / home page?

[Philipp Hübner]
> Do you mean how to technically change it in iceweasel?

I mean how to technically change the defaults for all users, existing
as well as new users (aka /etc/skel/ is not an option), yes.  Where
can we put the setting for it to take effect for all users in a way
that keep it working when iceweasel is upgraded and allow us to enable
it only for some profiles.

> Or how to change it for only those 2 types of installations?

I believe we should provide a script to change the default, and call
it from cfengine during installation based on the profile selected.
This will allow schools to change it after installation if they want
to.  Preferably, we should get the URL from the DHCP configuration or
LDAP, to make it easy to change it centrally.

Happy hacking,