Re: when will "Debian Edu Lenny RC1" be released?

[Sérgio Saraiva]
> Hi, everybody!
>
> 1) when will "Debian Edu Lenny RC1" be released? ... and prevision to final
> release ?

We hoped to release it yesterday, but ran into a bug in cfengine that
blocked the installation.  I hope we managed to work around it and
todays testing is encurraging. :)

Did you test the alpha3 version?  Any problems there we should be
aware of?

> 2) was there the meeting IRC in january 19 (yesterday) ?

I believe most of us forgot/was too busy, so only Ole Anders showed
up. :/

Happy hacking,